Caring for your skin and a healthy diet are important

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Red Rings around the Eyes

I read that red circles under the eyes are caused by

  1. anemia
  2. lack of sleep
  3. aging
  4. food/medicine allergies
  5. dehydration and caffeine

    I have one of the four. I am aging. Now at the age of 47, no matter what I do, with makeup or without, I have nasty red circles under both eyes. For a long time, I blamed the pc and all the reading I do. I thought it was eye strain.
    Apparently it's not and that's worse for me because it seems like I have to remain looking this way. I've used some concealers but it doesn't seem like they help.

    >>>>>>So the thin skin under eyes gets thinner as we age and becomes more transparent. Somehow I'll try different concealers. I can't spend much and that's a whole other issue.

    >>>>If you find a good moisturizing concealer, let me know.
    These stick concealers are very try and pull on the skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to add